My name is Georgios Anestopoulos, and I currently work as a DevOps - Platform Engineer.
I have a passion for problem solving, building and evangelizing new solutions, and learning new technologies around a multitude of different areas.
I have more than 20 years of experience in the IT Industry that ranges from Linux systems administration, identity and access management, network and infrastructure automation, and general DevOps consulting.
- DevOps and Agile
- IT Security & Ethical Hacking
- Home Server builds/testing
- Amateur Radio (mostly working on digital modes & SDR radio), my call signs: M0JPK, SV1DOD (full license)
- Cooking, bread making
BSc Computer Science, 2009
CKA: Certified Kubernetes Administrator
My domain list:
- aganet.gr [started as a personal webpage and turned to be a webcam, weatherstation, marine traffic contributor, in central Greece.]
- kvw.gr Persona Weather Station in central Greece.
- aga.gr [internal project]
- georgios.sh [personal webpage/blog]
- secops.dev [internal project]
- gkube.com [internal project]
- With great power comes great responsibility
- The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear