This page contains a list of the technology I use, both software and hardware. I’ve seen a number of other people doing a uses page and I’ve always found them interesting, so here’s mine.
Computer – Homelab
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th Generation (running Fedora and windows)
- Mac Mini running with ubuntu server running gitlab.
- 2x HP microserver Gen8 with Intel Xeon E3-1260L Low-Power 2.4 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Running proxmox, Linux Containers (LXC), kubernetes, docker containers
- Mikrotik RouterBoard hAP ac
- Synology DS718+
- Gitlab server with gitlab runners
- Kong API
- Oauth2 Proxy + nginx for my public facing stuff
- OpenVPN server
- Uptime Kuma
- Grafana Loki
This list is not accurate as I keep add remove self hosted stuff.
Productivity – Software
- Joplin my favourite markdown note taking app, I use it every day with encryption enabled and sync all my notes in my Synology NAS.
- VScode with setting sync across my computers using github
- K9s is a terminal based UI to interact with your Kubernetes clusters, totally love it.
- Lens | The Kubernetes IDE
- ZSH terminal with ohmyzsh with the following plugins:
git, bundler, dotenv, macos, rake, rbenv, ruby, vscode, cp, colorize, docker-compose, docker, minikube, kubectl, zsh-autosuggestions, zsh-syntax-highlighting
- fzf, a general-purpose command-line fuzzy finder. It’s an interactive Unix filter for command-line that can be used with any list; files, command history, processes, hostnames, bookmarks, git commits, etc.